ROCKY MOUNTAIN CHRISTIAN TELEVISION NETWORK
- KQCK • Cheyenne, WY/KQDK • Denver, CO
We exist to help support and work along side the local church and ministries to reach people with the love of Christ through effective and relevant media. Below you will find information about partnership opportunities with Rocky Mountain CTN and ways we can serve the local church and ministries in the Rocky Mountain Region.
Partnership Information and Services We Offer:
Rocky Mountain Minutes:
• :60 second devotional for the station to air on TV. social media and on the website (FREE for churches/minutes)
• Ministries/Churches gets free copy to use as they see fit
• Free promotion for the church/ ministry
SPOT PLAYS FOR CHURCH/MINISTRY EVENTS OR PROMOTIONS
• FREE plays ( 5 times a week: 3 NonPrime & 2 Primetime )
• Additional plays per week/day are available at a charge (spot packages available)
Table in Church Lobby around Services:
• Primary objective is to let people know we are in town. Will promote new programs as they are produced and become available
Ministry/Church Media Trades for events:
• We can play :30 sec or :60 sec spots in exchange for a table at church/ministry events
• Videos can either be created by the church/ministry (with our specs for HD) or we can create spots at a charge.
Video/Spot Creation Services:
• We are a full service media team, able to provide everything from scriptwriting to voice overs to post production services.
Prices can be provided upon request.
Video Shooting and/or Editing Services (Rate Card is available upon request):
• Shooting video for events, conferences, etc. (we have all HD equipment)
• Post Editing (Premiere CC)
• Script Writing
• Voice Over Services (Male and Female)
• We have studio space availalbe for rent or lease
Broadcast Television Programming (Includes Media Distribution on our Website & Social Media):
• We have Broadcast Packages to fit all Budgets
• Additional benefits including 3 months free and monthly OTOs (One Time Only) play as they are available
• Will also work on a "grassroots" level to promote the program at events we do throughout the year
We want our media programming to reflect as enjoyment of life in the rocky mountain region. While still inspiring viewers to consider eternity. We will not just tell people how to follow Jesus, but show all the advantages of a life that;s best fulfilled when we give God access to all areas of our lives. Our programming provokes people to think about their true purpose on this earth and how following the teachings of Jesus is a key, not a barrier, to living a truly fulfilled life.